PLEASE ALLOW 2-3 WEEKS FOR YOUR ORDERS TO SHIP.
We're excited to offer select cause charity tees for individual purchase for limited purchase. Like our subscription tees, all of the proceeds from each t-shirt will support their dedicated causes. They will be available for limited purchase and not restocked once sold out.
Mental Health and Self-Care tees are currently supporting Vibrant Emotional Health which administers 988 Suicide & Crisis Lifeline as well as other crisis interventions across the country.
Our Autism tees were designed by JJ, a lively 6-yr old already changing the world and proving that autism it not stopping him. These "be-YOU-tiful" tees support Autism Wish, a 501(c)3 founded by Lia McCabe & her husband during the pandemic. Lia is autistic and also mom to her two autistic children. *(RELEASE APRIL 5TH, available for pre-order.)
- 100% airlume combed and ringspun cotton
- retail unisex fit, pre-shrunk
- printed in the USA by a mother-owned business
- eco-friendly practices
- free U.S. shipping
- packed with love
- happily supporting small businesses
- Machine wash cold, inside-out, gentle cycle with mild detergent and same colors.
- Use non-chlorine bleach, only when necessary. No fabric softeners.
- Tumble dry low, or hang-dry for longest life.
- Cool iron inside-out if necessary. Do not iron decoration.
- Do not dry clean.