PLEASE ALLOW 2-3 WEEKS FOR YOUR ORDERS TO SHIP.
We are excited to release the be-you-tiful collection supporting Autism. The t-shirt was released in April 2023 to highlight autism awareness and acceptance. We felt it was so unique and beautiful, it deserved it's own small collection that would continue to directly support efforts for autistic children.
These one-of-a-kind tees were released April 2023 for Autism awareness and acceptance month. The rainbow was designed by JJ, a lively 6-yr old already changing the world and proving that autism it not stopping him.
We felt the design was too beautiful to not have it's own small collection.
All proceeds from every item support Autism Wish, a 501(c)3 founded by Lia McCabe & her husband Matt during the pandemic. Lia is not only autistic but also mom to 2 autistic children. Their organization provides sensory toys & items to autistic children, which are not covered by insurance. This includes everything from earmuffs for sound sensory trauma to Christmas wish lists.
*FOR T-SHIRT SELECT YOUR DESIRED SIZE, FOR ANY OTHER ITEM, SELECT ONE-SIZE OPTION.
- 100% airlume combed and ringspun cotton
- retail unisex fit, pre-shrunk
- printed in the USA by a mother-owned business
- eco-friendly practices
- free U.S. shipping
- packed with love
- happily supporting small businesses
T-SHIRT CARE RECOMMENDATIONS
- Machine wash cold, inside-out, gentle cycle with mild detergent and same colors.
- Use non-chlorine bleach, only when necessary. No fabric softeners.
- Tumble dry low, or hang-dry for longest life.
- Cool iron inside-out if necessary. Do not iron over design.